UKG Community Resources
UKG Community Resources
Community Resources Overview
The UKG Community™ enables you to quickly get answers to questions you may have about your UKG product solutions.
You can perform a simple search that spans product documentation, knowledge articles, group discussions, customer ideas, posts by other UKG Community members, your past Support cases, and BI Exchange for UKG Pro People Analytics report templates. Additionally, you can post questions to the community, explore Discussion Groups, and register for events.
Search the Community
The UKG Community includes a search tool you can use to locate content related to the search terms you provide.
The Search Results page returns a wide variety of content you can filter according to the products you own, the Resource Type, and the Product Solution. Some Resource Types offer additional filtering options. The resources listed in the results section include a product tag in the upper-right corner of each row to quickly identify the related Product Solution.
- Place quotes around your search terms to return only the results that contain those exact words or phrases.
- Identify Known Issue articles by selecting the Knowledge Article filter, then the Known Issue filter.
- Quickly identify the related Product Solution in the upper-right corner of each search result.
Ask the Community
Another great option for getting the information you need is by posting a question for other members to answer. You can find the Ask the Community button throughout the UKG Community.
- Select Ask the Community.
- Select a topic from the Choose a Topic drop-down list.
- Select a UKG Solution.
- Enter your question in the question box.
- Provide any additional details that may be helpful to other members in the Please Tell Us More box.
- Select Upload Files to attach files that will help other members answer your question.
- Select Ask to submit your question.
View Suggested Articles
When posting a question to the UKG Community, a list of articles is presented that may provide the answers you need. The View Suggested Articles section includes a list of the top articles available from the Knowledge Base.
Explore Discussion Groups
If you're not quite ready to post a question to the UKG Community, you can navigate to specific groups and view posts by other community members. Join a group to connect with that group's members, participate in polls, view group-specific files, receive group digests, and more.
- Select a group from the Discussion Groups list.Note If you're not sure which group to select, using the search tool will generate search results that include group discussions.
- From the Group Detail page, scroll to the top of the discussion feed and enter a search term in the Search this feed field.The discussions feed will refresh and display only the posts related to your search terms.
Register for an Event
Another great way to get answers to product-specific questions is to attend an event. Events include Knowledge Hours, Webinars, orientations, and more.
- From the Events page, filter the results using the Solution and Date filters.
- Select Register next to the desired event.
© 2023 UKG Inc. All rights reserved. For a full list of UKG trademarks, visit https://www.ukg.com/trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are the property of their respective owners.
This document and all information contained herein are provided to you "AS IS" and UKG Inc. and its affiliates (collectively "UKG") make no representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of this document, and UKG specifically disclaims all warranties, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The information in this document is subject to change without notice. The document and its content are confidential information of UKG and may not be disseminated to any third party. No part of this document or its content may be reproduced in any form or by any means or stored in a database or retrieval system without the prior written authorization of UKG. Nothing herein constitutes legal, tax, or other professional advice. All legal, tax, or other questions or concerns should be directed to your legal counsel, tax consultant, or other professional advisor. All company, organization, person, and event references are fictional. Any resemblance to actual companies, organizations, persons, and events is entirely coincidental.