Add or Edit Development Opportunities
Add or Change Development Opportunities
Employees can participate in and complete development opportunities created by a manager or an administrator.
Add career development opportunities in the Add/Edit Development Opportunity page.
From the Development Opportunities page, complete one of the following:
- Select Add to add a development opportunity.
- Select a development opportunity from the list to change a development opportunity.
- From the Add/Edit Development Opportunity page, in the Title section, enter the title of the development opportunity.
- In the Description section, enter detailed information about the development opportunity.
- Enter a Course Code, if applicable.
- Select a Category for the development opportunity, if applicable.
- Select a Delivery method, if applicable.
- Select a license or certification associated with the development opportunity, if applicable.
- Select a provider or vendor, if applicable.
- Enter a URL link, if applicable.
- Enter any Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for the development opportunity, if applicable.
- Enter a Cost for the development opportunity, if applicable.
- To add a session for the development opportunity, select Add Session in the Session Details section.
- Enter the Start date of the session.
- Enter the End date of the session, if applicable.
- Select the start and end times for the session, if applicable.
- Enter the Instructor name for the session, if available.
- Enter the details of the facility where the session will be held.
- Select a provider or vendor for the session, if applicable.
Enter the Cost of the session, if applicable.
Select Finish. The Add/Edit Development Opportunity page appears with the newly created development opportunity session.
- Continue adding additional sessions, if needed.
If you are working on the details of the development opportunity and do not want to make the opportunity immediately available, select the Inactive radio button. When you are ready to make the development opportunity available, select the Active radio button.
Edit a Development Opportunity Session
Employees can participate in and complete development opportunity sessions created by a manager or an administrator.
- From the Development Opportunities page, select the applicable Development Opportunity link. The selected development opportunity appears.
- From the Add/Edit Development Opportunity page, select the Start Date link for the applicable Development Opportunity Session link.
- Make the necessary changes to the development opportunity session details.
- Select Finish.
- Select Save.
© UKG Inc. All rights reserved. For a full list of UKG trademarks, visit www.ukg.com/trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are the property of their respective owners. No part of this document or its content may be reproduced in any form or by any means or stored in a database or retrieval system without the prior written authorization of UKG Inc. (“UKG”). Information in this document is subject to change without notice. The document and its content are confidential information of UKG and may not be disseminated to any third party. Nothing herein constitutes legal advice, tax advice, or any other advice. All legal or tax questions or concerns should be directed to your legal counsel or tax consultant.
UKG makes no representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the document or its content and specifically disclaims any responsibility or representation for other vendors’ software. The terms and conditions of your agreement with us regarding the software or services provided by us, which is the subject of the documentation contained herein, govern this document or content. All company, organization, person, and event references are fictional. Any resemblance to actual companies, organizations, persons, and events is entirely coincidental.
Links to Other Materials: The linked sites and embedded links are not under the control of UKG. We reserve the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time. UKG does not endorse companies or products to which it links. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to the site, you do so entirely at your own risk.