Complete Development Opportunities
Complete Development Opportunities
Managers and administrators can complete development opportunities for one or more employees.
Complete development opportunities on the Complete Development Opportunities page. Managers and administrators can complete one or more required development opportunities for one employee or a group of employees. In addition, a completion date, result, score, and renewal date can be entered.
Detailed information about the selected employees is available for review including name, employee number, full/part time, employee status, job title, supervisor, company, location, and organization levels.
Development opportunities coming from Learning Management Systems like UKG ProLearning are displayed with an icon to help you identify the source.
In the case of Brainier LMS or Infor Learning Management, single sign on access to the learning management system is available from the Career Development feature. Single-sign on access is available in the Things I Can Do area for Brainier LMS.
- From the Development Opportunities page, check the boxes next to the development opportunities you want to complete.
- From the Actions drop-down list select Complete and then select OK, or select the Complete icon. The Complete Development Opportunities page appears.
- Enter a completed date for each development opportunity.
- Enter a result, if applicable.
- Enter a score, if applicable.
- Enter a renewal date, if applicable.
- Select Select Employees.The FindEmployees page appears.
- From the list of employees, select those employees you want to mark as having completed the development opportunity.
- Select Save. The Complete Development Opportunities page appears with the selected employees.
- Select Save again. The Development Opportunities page appears with the updated information.
© UKG Inc. All rights reserved. For a full list of UKG trademarks, visit www.ukg.com/trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are the property of their respective owners. No part of this document or its content may be reproduced in any form or by any means or stored in a database or retrieval system without the prior written authorization of UKG Inc. (“UKG”). Information in this document is subject to change without notice. The document and its content are confidential information of UKG and may not be disseminated to any third party. Nothing herein constitutes legal advice, tax advice, or any other advice. All legal or tax questions or concerns should be directed to your legal counsel or tax consultant.
UKG makes no representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the document or its content and specifically disclaims any responsibility or representation for other vendors’ software. The terms and conditions of your agreement with us regarding the software or services provided by us, which is the subject of the documentation contained herein, govern this document or content. All company, organization, person, and event references are fictional. Any resemblance to actual companies, organizations, persons, and events is entirely coincidental.
Links to Other Materials: The linked sites and embedded links are not under the control of UKG. We reserve the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time. UKG does not endorse companies or products to which it links. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to the site, you do so entirely at your own risk.