Get Started with UKG Pro Workforce Management on a Desktop
UKG Pro WFM Desktop Access
Desktop access to UKG Pro WFM enables you to view your home page, providing you with easy access to the most frequent actions you perform, visibility to high-value data and information, and rapid navigation to key pages.
Log In to UKG Pro WFM
Access the UKG Pro WFM solution with your specific login credentials. Contact your administrator for your credentials and password requirements.
- Open your internet browser.
- Enter the URL for the UKG Pro WFM solution.
- Enter your login credentials and then select Log In.
View the UKG Pro WFM Home Page
The Home page is composed of tiles that display a summary of content.
You can select a tile to perform a function such as submitting a PTO request. You can also navigate to application-specific components and act on schedules, timecards, and other items that you use regularly.
- Select the Main Menu icon to access employee timecards, schedules, and dataviews and reports in a left panel.
- From the Home Page toolbar, select an icon to access the home page functionality.
- Employee Search - Search by employee name or ID.
- Feedback – Share your feedback about the page.
- Help – Access online help.
- Notifications - View alerts and notifications.
- Select the Tile Library (Pencil) icon at the bottom of the home page to add tiles to or remove tiles from your home page.
- (Optional) Select the title of a chart to view the related Dataview.
Log Out of UKG Pro WFM
Log out of UKG Pro WFM to close your session and prevent others from accessing your information.
- From the home page, select Main Menu.
- From the panel, select Sign Out.
© 2023 UKG Inc. All rights reserved. For a full list of UKG trademarks, visit https://www.ukg.com/trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are the property of their respective owners.
This document and all information contained herein are provided to you "AS IS" and UKG Inc. and its affiliates (collectively "UKG") make no representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of this document, and UKG specifically disclaims all warranties, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The information in this document is subject to change without notice. The document and its content are confidential information of UKG and may not be disseminated to any third party. No part of this document or its content may be reproduced in any form or by any means or stored in a database or retrieval system without the prior written authorization of UKG. Nothing herein constitutes legal, tax, or other professional advice. All legal, tax, or other questions or concerns should be directed to your legal counsel, tax consultant, or other professional advisor. All company, organization, person, and event references are fictional. Any resemblance to actual companies, organizations, persons, and events is entirely coincidental.