Manage Talent Factors
View and Change Talent Factors
View, rate, and evaluate key elements of an individual's talent, including performance, organizational importance, and predictive analytics on the Talent Factors page.
The information that appears in the Performance section includes the employee's last performance review rating, current performance level, and notes. The information available in the Advancement section of Organizational Importance, includes current potential, promotability, talent pool, and notes. The information available in the Criticality section of Organizational Importance, includes critical individual and notes. The information available in the Retention Risk section of Organizational Importance, includes risk level, impact, risk period, and notes. When enabled, the information in the Predictive Analytics section includes retention score, high performer indicator or high performer probability, and engagement measure.
Managers or administrators with access to the Talent Factors page can also print the details of the employee's talent information.
- At the employee Career & Education menu, select the Talent Factors tab. The Talent Factors page appears.
From the Talent Factors page, select Edit.
- Review the employee's last performance review rating, if applicable.
- Select a current performance level for the employee.
- Enter notes about the employee's current performance level, if applicable.
- Identify the employee's current advancement potential.
- Select the employee's promotability by selecting the advancement levels in which the employee may qualify.
- Identify the talent pool in which the employee is associated.
- Enter notes about the employee's advancement, if applicable.
- Check the Critical Individual box, if the employee is critical to the organization.
- Enter notes about the employee's criticality, if applicable.
- Identify the employee's risk level.
- Select the organization's impact if the employee is not retained.
- Enter the amount of time it would take to replace the employee in the Risk Period field.
- Enter notes about employee's retention risk, if applicable.
- Review the employee's Retention Score, if applicable. The retention score represents the likelihood of the employee staying at your company in the next 12 months.
- Review the employee's High Performer indicator, if applicable. The indicator identifies your company’s highest performers based on having consistent high raises that are in the top 25% for the company.
- Review the employee's High Performer Probability score, if applicable. The score represents the probability the employee will become a high performer in the future.
- Review the employee's Engagement Measure. The measure quantifies individual employee engagement relative to other employees in the company.
- Select Save. The Talent Factors page appears with the new information.
© UKG Inc. All rights reserved. For a full list of UKG trademarks, visit www.ukg.com/trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are the property of their respective owners. No part of this document or its content may be reproduced in any form or by any means or stored in a database or retrieval system without the prior written authorization of UKG Inc. (“UKG”). Information in this document is subject to change without notice. The document and its content are confidential information of UKG and may not be disseminated to any third party. Nothing herein constitutes legal advice, tax advice, or any other advice. All legal or tax questions or concerns should be directed to your legal counsel or tax consultant.
UKG makes no representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the document or its content and specifically disclaims any responsibility or representation for other vendors’ software. The terms and conditions of your agreement with us regarding the software or services provided by us, which is the subject of the documentation contained herein, govern this document or content. All company, organization, person, and event references are fictional. Any resemblance to actual companies, organizations, persons, and events is entirely coincidental.
Links to Other Materials: The linked sites and embedded links are not under the control of UKG. We reserve the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time. UKG does not endorse companies or products to which it links. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to the site, you do so entirely at your own risk.