Request Time Off
Request Time Off
You can request time off in Time Management using the Time-Off Requests page.
- Under the Scheduler category, select Requests . The Time-Off Requests page appears.
- View your available accrual balance information and submitted requests.
- Select either the Add icon or from Things I Can Do, select the Add Time Off Request link. The New Request section appears.
- Select the appropriate pay code from the Type drop-down list.
- Enter the requested start and end dates. Use the Calendar icon,
if needed.Note You can also add an optional description and note to the approving supervisor.
- For advanced requests (multiple pay codes, partial days, non-consecutive days), select
the Show Advanced Options button to display the daily table. (The
Advanced Options section may appear by default depending on your
- You can remove days, change the pay code, modify the hours or add start and stop times by selecting the request. Or select the Hide Advanced Options to return to the Simple Request.
- Only days designated by your company as workdays are included.
- Select Save. The request is sent to your supervisor and you will
be brought back to the landing page where you can see all submitted requests.The status of the request remains in Pending status until it is approved or denied by your supervisor. After your supervisor approves or denies your request, you will receive a message when you access Time Management.
Modify Time Off Requests
You can modify and cancel requests for time off, as well as send a reminder to respond to a request in Time Management using the landing page. You can use the filters to find requests from the landing page.
- Under the Scheduler category, select Requests.
- Select the entry you wish to modify.
- From the Action bar, select the action:
Edit, Remind, or
Note Select the View Calendar from Things I Can Do to view an annual comprehensive view of historical and current time off requests status. Select a month to see a monthly view of requests. You can also view/hide requests based on status by selecting/deselecting from the key on the left.
- If you select Edit, an Edit Request form appears with the original information.
- If you select Remind, a Reminder Message pop-up window appears. Enter a message to your supervisor and select Remind (for example, "need to buy airline ticket soon").
- If you select Cancel, a Cancel Message pop-up window appears. If the Cancel option is gray, your company does not allow employee cancellations of requests.
© 2023 UKG Inc. All rights reserved. For a full list of UKG trademarks, visit https://www.ukg.com/trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are the property of their respective owners.
This document and all information contained herein are provided to you "AS IS" and UKG Inc. and its affiliates (collectively "UKG") make no representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of this document, and UKG specifically disclaims all warranties, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The information in this document is subject to change without notice. The document and its content are confidential information of UKG and may not be disseminated to any third party. No part of this document or its content may be reproduced in any form or by any means or stored in a database or retrieval system without the prior written authorization of UKG. Nothing herein constitutes legal, tax, or other professional advice. All legal, tax, or other questions or concerns should be directed to your legal counsel, tax consultant, or other professional advisor. All company, organization, person, and event references are fictional. Any resemblance to actual companies, organizations, persons, and events is entirely coincidental.